WE ARE BACK AND NOW IN GALAPAGOS!
Hi world, Angrydolls are back from the void with the new Galapadolls friends.
This time around we will survive the dark hours because we are full of energy to fight against plastic pollution!
The creators of Angrydolls are inspired and in love with the magical Galapagos Islands. Being in contact with all those magnificent animals, plants and beautiful nature has made a real impact.
Galapadolls are angry because they dont want plastic pollution to damage Galapagos! They are in Galapagos to support projects to get rid of the plastic problem.
How to make Galapadolls happy:
- Replace plastic straws for metal, glass, cardboard or bambu ones, or simply dont use a straw.
- Drink your water in your own recyclable water bottle, dont buy bottled water in single use plastic bottles.
- Take shopping bags with you to the market to buy things for home.
- Help in coastal cleanups or other initiatives to help the environment.
- Donate your time or money to environmental causes.
- Visit www.darwinfoundation.org to learn about conservation projects in Galapagos.